Supplier webinar: Getting started with sustainability using The6steps (Morning)
Are you supplying to European firms or looking to do so? Do you want to get started with sustainability in your operations? This webinar will prepare you to work with due diligence and the EU requirements on sustainable supply chains as a supplier.
Are you familiar with due diligence and how your company takes responsibility for its impact on people, climate and the environment? Do you want to learn more about how to identify, prevent and mitigate risks to your business and ensure that your production complies with upcoming legislation from the EU?
In this webinar, Ethical Trade Denmark will provide an overview of the new requirements and expectations that will be placed on small and medium-sized businesses and guidance on how to implement processes to meet them.
This includes, for example, putting policies in place and a conducting a risk analysis allowing you to effectively identify and mitigate negative impacts on the environment and people from your business operations.
What you get:
- Knowledge about the Due Diligence Directive CSDDD and the requirements placed on companies – and how it affects you as a supplier
- Knowledge of the cascading effect: What do customers and business partners demand now and in the coming years?
- Introduction to how you as a company can use the tool ‘The6Steps’ and get processes and workflows in place in your organization
- A concrete example of a supplier company’s work due diligence
- Introduction to upcoming legislation and expectations from customers and business partners
- Presentation of the6steps.dk and risk assessment
By Sarah Dieckmann, Advisor at Ethical Trade Denmark
- Company case: Risk analysis in the value chain
- Wrap-up in plenary
- Thank you and farewell
The webinar is funded by Hermod Lannungs Fond and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark and is open to all.
Get our newsletter
Keep up with our events, network and newsletter