Webinar: Joining forces – driving change
How sustainability initiatives can create impact in the value chain
Join us for this webinar to get insights and inspiration on how sustainability initiatives in the value chain can support responsible sourcing and create impact.
Small as well as major companies find it challenging to ensure sustainable sources of materials for their business. Regulators, customers and long-term business interest call for companies to ensure the materials they use are produced without damage to climate, environment, workers, farmers and local communities. But value chains can be long and complex, and there is a limit to what you can achieve with only good intentions and buying power. Sustainability initiatives can gather the actors in and around the supply chain to join forces and support change.
With this webinar we explore:
- How can companies benefit from joining sustainability initiatives?
- How can sustainability initiatives drive market transformation and sustainable change in supply chains?
- How is impact generated at field or forest level, to the benefit of people and planet?
You will hear from
- Better Cotton, which helps cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. Better Cotton licenses more than 20% of all cotton produced in the world.
- IDH, strategic partner to Better Cotton and working to put people, planet, and progress at the heart of markets in a range of sectors like cotton, coffee, soy and tea.
- FSC Denmark, leading the new project Fashion x FSC, aiming to ensure that the fashion industry is increasingly demanding sustainable sourcing of the viscose and natural rubber they use.
With these examples from the garment sector, we hope to inspire supply chain stakeholders to engage in sustainability initiatives to leverage their own work.
Få vores nyhedsbrev
Følg med i vores arrangementer, netværk og nyheder.